The Journey of Africa

I found that moment and here is my leap of FAITH.....

Name:
Location: Chicago, Illinois, United States

I love spending time with people seeing and understanding God through so many of their lives.

Saturday, February 03, 2007

Journey Back to Africa.....LACES

I would like to invite you to follow along and support my new journey back to Africa

www.lacessport.blogspot.com

This time the journey will involve using the sport of soccer to develop soccer leagues as a tool to restore the war affected youth of Liberia

Thank you to all of you who have supported me during my time with Mercy Ships and my hope is you will continue to support me in this new challenge to see the children of Liberia restored from a war affected Life.

Blessings!
Love Seren

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

serenfrost.blogspot.com; You saved my day again.

February 16, 2010 7:02 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home